When we watch through the window, it looks like a nice day of June or July… but we really are the day before October.
Because this weather won’t last for ever and we need to enjoy it as soon as possible, here are some ideas to go out before saying goodbye to the Indian summer :
– simple but efficient, drinks et a cadré terrasse,
– a walk in a park, to marvel at the flowers and the light effects. I advise you the Luxembourg Garden, the Montsouris Park or the Arènes de Lutèce,
– a Fountains Wallace tour, to join culture and pleasure,
– enjoy a nice view of Paris with this blue sky : choose the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de Triomphe, classical but sure,
– a little tour in Quartier Latin, with its little hidden streets to discover…
I just have to wish you a very nice sunny weekend !
And if you have other ideas, they always are welcome !