We are on thé 22nd. Christmas is in 3 days. Everything is ok. Almost.
Seeing all people in the metro hanging bags full of rifts, I am not so sure !
Need some last time ideas ? MissaParis gives you some tips !
– “La Maroquinerie Parisienne” : hand bags, wallets, suit cases… from the most simple to the most chic at -20%.
“La Maroquinerie Parisienne”
30 Rue Tronchet 75009 Paris
01 47 42 83 40
– Les Galeries Lafayette : you will find everything. Scarfs, globes, perfuses, pull-overs… From the Galeries brand (less expensive than we think) to the biggest ones !
Les Galeries Lafayette
40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris
– A play : dizains of posters on the walls of the métro will certainly give you some ideas !
– A SmartBox : not really very original but at least the person can choose what she prefers ! Wine bar, romantic weekend, massage… You just have to go to the Fnac and be patient at the cash desk…
– A wedding proposa at the top of the Eiffel Tower : a little extreme, but one of my friends tested it two years ago and it worked !
Bon courage to the latecomers, and don’t forget that Christmas remains one of the most wonderful moments of the year… no panic, you will find the perfect gift!