I looked for a joker to do… but I haven’t found anything ! So to celebrate this April 1st here are some original ideas of outgoings :
1. Fish museums ?
– The Aquarium de Paris. More information on www.cineaqua.com
– The Aquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée with the exhibition “Rêveries sous-marines”, www.aquarium-portedoree.fr
2. Eat Fish ?
– For good fresh fish, go to the Marché d’Aligre, place d’Aligre in the 12th (open everyday, in the morning) or also the Fish Market, 69 rue Castagnary in the 15th (open on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday mornings. Friday and Saturday all day long)
– Or go to the restaurant, I advise you the Danish restaurant Olsen, 6 et 9, rue du Commandant-Rivière in the 8th but closed on Sunday.
4. Or what about watching fishes… ?
I advise you “Oceans”…
… or “Nemo” !