Yesterday several hundreds of bloggers were at the Paris City Hall for the 6th ceremony of the Golden Blog Awards.
I have already attended 2011 and 2012 ones and I have to admit that I was a little disappointed by this one : we couldn’t see the stage, the nominees were not announced and we barely heard the names of the winners, it was too fast !
Before the party I visited the clock of the City Hill (I will explain it in a next article) with other bloggers. Thanks to Paris Numérique for the invitation !
Congratulations to the 2015 winners : you should visit their websites !
- Best 2015 Blog ★ Passeur de Sciences ★
- Best Promising Blog 2015 ★ Alchimy ★
- Lifestyle ★ 35 ans Chroniques d’une célibattante ★
- Comics & Humor ★ Catsass ★
- Architecture & Decoration ★ Frenchy Fancy ★
- Ecology & Environment ★ Geek et Bio ★
- Fashion★ Hella Fresh Blog ★
- Cinema ★ Hollywood Rapporteur ★
- Economy & Marketing ★ Joe La Pompe ★
- Gastronomie ★ Julie Myrtille ★
- Music ★ Limonadier ★
- Web News ★ Le Petit Shaman ★
- Cars & Bikes ★ Les Enjoliveuses ★
- Sport ★ Litobox ★
- Games ★ Margxt ★
- High Tech ★ Moovely ★
- Beauty ★ Odieusement Belles ★
- Picture & Design ★ One pattern project per week ★
- Sciences & Research ★ Passeur de Sciences ★
- Paris ★ Un petit pois sur dix ★
- Art & Culture ★ Untitled Magazine ★
- Travels ★ Votre tour du monde ★
MissaParis is not the winner this year… but I want to thank you all for the votes. Thank you thank you thank you once again, you rock guys !