Christmas is in 4 days. You haven’t finished or started your purchase yet. Panic gains you. And that is understandable, isn’t it ?
And if I told you that MissaParis may help you ?
Upon the idea of a constant reader, MissaParis gives you her suggestions of first or last resort for presents not like the others and which will have their little effect !
Dig in this medley of more or less brillant Christmas ideas :
– A Parisian walking in the moonlight in the little paved streets around Mouffetard (that’s priceless and possible all along the year !)
– The last book you loved. To read together on a bench in the jardin du Luxembourg.
– A restaurant you enjoyed and you want to share. Missing ideas ? Read the yummy suggestions of MissaParis : click-here.
– Organize a theme-day according to the taste of the one you want to spoil : a shopping day for your fashion-addict sister or bestfriend with a detour via the Fashion Museum; a tour of the Parisian monuments with a photo-shooting and constitution of a souvenir-album for your darling; for the gourmands, a good lunch followed by a visit of the musée gourmand du chocolat Choco-Story; for the movie-goers, an afternoon at the cinémathèque française preceded by a good lunch at the restaurant 51, just next to the museum (tested and approved by my Dad).
– A “wink” comics that you could have read before offering it (that is called a double-used gift !)
– A camera to take pretty pictures of Paris.
– A compass or a GPS to get your bearings in the Light city.
– A little folie having a fruit juice or a coffee (or a glass of Champagne for the most audacious ones) in a Parisian Palace (tested and approved by my Mummy).
– Little decoration objects for the house to find and discover at Hema‘s.
– A concert ticket (+1 for you, dual-purposes are really great ideas !)
– A box of good chocolates from the beautiful chocolate shop of the rue Montorgueil.
– An original jewel made by Elise, for Le Fermoir.
– A poem written by you (or not) and read on your knees in front of the surprised eyes of your lady-love, on the Pont Mirabeau (or the Arts one, you can choose).
– A weekend in Paris for the non-Parisians or the Parisians wanting to rediscover their city.
– A suscription to MissaParis (well no, that, that’s free and accessible to anyone filling in your mail address below “Newsletter MissaParis” !).
– A walking + a shopping day in the Champs-Elysées.
– A winter picnic (when the snow will have melted) and with family in an insolite place : on a bench in the most beautiful avenue in the world, at the top of the Tour Eiffel, on your sofa with a view of Paris…
– A firework above a Parisian monument (no one has precised that it should be an accessible gift !)
– A massage at the Mosquée de Paris.
– A touristic guide of Paris to go to the conquest of the capital.
– A tour in 2CV in Paris – or in subway for the most stingy ones !
– “Add two letters to Paris : that’s paradise”, Jules Renard. Prove her/him/them ! And let your full imagination express itself…
Then, if you still miss ideas, you can have a tour on the blog MissaParis for going-out ideas/good tips or in Boulevard Haussmann, the grands magasins with half-an-hour files and full of ideas to spend !
Chin up for the good ideas hunt, dear readers, and rendez-vous on the 25th for a report on the presents received from the Man with a red hat and a white beard…
If you have ideas, share them in commentaries !
Photo : http://www.e-voyageur.com