Halloween is tomorrow. Vous haven’t planned anything yet and need ideas ? Here are some picked here and there and which will help you to make this 31st October… terrific !
– Organize an unexpected party and ask your friends (or neighbors) to wear their most horrible costume (the most frightening or the most “chocking”).
– Organize a horror movies party at hom : choose two or three movies – or more if you are awake -, text your friends, buy a lot of popcorn.
– Prepare an orange picnic (carrot cake, pumpkin soup, salad of oranges…), cloak yourself, sit down on a bench on the Pont Neuf, enjoy your Halloween meal watching the prettiest Parisian monsters/costumes.
– Walk around in the little streets in the Marais during nighttime, hoping to see a witch flying over the Parisian roofs.
– Dress up a pumpkin and take a picture of yourself in front of all the Paris monuments in the Amélie Poulain style.
– You prefer a conter-party ? Re-watch all the Disney movies, organize a belote party, go to see La Traversée at the cinema… or I am sure you will find another idea as “non-frightening” as mine !