Here are the 5 information/events I selected for you this week :
- Cinema “La Pagode”, in the 7th arrondissement, closes tomorrow, tuesday 10th November, the owner willing to have the place back…
- … while the cinema “Les Fauvettes” opened on Friday in the 13th arrondissement and will show classical and popular movies.
- Read on lesechos.fr about the new bistrot « La Bourse et la Vie » that opened in last September by the American Chef Daniel Rose. Don’t you want to try ?
- The danse festival « Avis de turbulences » started on last Wednesday and will take place until Novembre 28th at the Etoile du Nord Theater.
- The exhibition « La mode retrouvée » presents the impressive garde de robe of Comtesse Greffulhe who inspired Marcel Proust. That takes place at the Palais Galliera, the Musée de la Mode of Paris since last Saturday !