Here are the 5 news of the week that I selected for you :
– The Paris Games Week starts on Wednesday at Paris expo-Porte de Versailles. For the video game fans, here it is : www.parisgamesweek.com
– Book your tickets for “Mortified”, will take place only on November 8th at 6 pm at the Comédie de Paris. The concept comes from the US and the goal is to confess to the shameful secrets on stage… fun, isn’t it ?
– For the gourmands, the Salon du chocolat will take place from October 28th to November 1st at Paris expo-Porte de Versailles.
– Did you know that Saint-Anne neighborhood was gay before being Japonese ? The blog Pariszigzag explains its story.
– Finally, the Philippe Halsman retrospective exhibition started a week ago. You will see the application of his concept of « jumpology », or the art of making the stars jumped !
Don’t forget that is the last day to vote for MissaParis for Golden Blog Awards 2015 (vote here) and try to win two tickets for the et pour tenter de gagner deux places pour “Warhol Unlimited” exhibition (more information there).
Enjoy your week !